FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Marmot Women's Precip Eco Jacket
The original all-around, waterproof/breathable rain jacket, Marmot® Women's Precip is legendary for its mash-up of performance, value—and now sustainability. Rebuilt from hood to hem with 100% Recycled fabric, the Precip Eco also uses a unique PFC-free water-repellent finish to minimize pollution. Durable, breathable and small enough to stuff into its own pocket, this is the jacket that made Marmot® famous.
- Rugged Nylon shell fabric with NanoPro™ waterproof + breathable technology
- 100% seam-taped for complete leak-proof protection
- 100% Recycled fabric with a PFC-free water-repellency finish
- Rain flap over center zip keeps wind-driven water out
- Pit zips for ventilation and temperature regulation
- Hood rolls and stows in collar
- Hand pockets accessible even with a pack on
- Lightweight and packable, stuffs into its own pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™ for unrestricted arm movement
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||NanoPro™ Eco 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop 2.4 oz/yd|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 g)|
Style Number: 46700
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.