FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Minus 33 Women's Sequoia Midweight 1/4 Zip Base Layer Top
Minus 33® Women's Sequoia is truly an all-round top with a mock neck to hold heat in and a zipper to cool you down when necessary. This will quickly become your go-to item during winter with its versatility and comfort. Whether cross country skiing, ice fishing, or walking the dog, this 1/4 zip top will have your back.
- Midweight Australian Merino Wool Interlock knit fabric
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Anti-microbial odor-resistant
- 1/4 zip mock neck with non-itch tagless label
- YKK® semi-auto locking zipper pull with zipper garage that keeps fabric between the zipper and your skin
- Princess seams for flattering silhouette
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing
- Thumbholes to lock in warmth
- Lightweight and packable
- Machine wash and dry
- Fit Tip: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy; Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
|100% Australian Merino Wool, 235 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers
|Size Medium: 8.8 oz. (249 g)
Style Number: 00814
Avid wool manufacturing engineers at L. W. Packard were looking for high quality, warm, and comfortable garments for outdoor activities. There was a gap from what was available - expensive high end goods to poorly made, low cost inferior constructed synthetic garments. Minus33 was started to fill the gap in the market.
New Hampshire, being home to some of the worlds worst weather, has been the playground and testing field for Minus33. They've found that nature has given mankind the best fiber in the world, Merino Wool, to equip everyone from the avid outdoor athlete to the devoted couch surfer.