FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Feetures! Men's High Performance Cushion No Show Tab Sock
Product Info Item# 100643189
Feetures!® Men's High Performance Cushion No Show Socks are superior to conventional socks because of their seamless toe, moisture wicking fibers and snug fit. Power bands of Lycra® hug your entire foot for maximum support. This snug, supportive fit eliminates movement to prevent blisters. This thinnest cushion option provides a lighter, cooler feel.
- iWick® fibers wick moisture to keep feet cool and dry, while providing superior durability
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas
- Mesh construction on top of the sock provides ventilation for added breathability
- The Perfect Toe® - no irritating toe seam
- No Show Tab height sits below the ankle for maximum versatility
- Made in the USA
- Recommended care: machine wash cold, hang to dry, no bleach or fabric softeners; for best results, wash socks inside out
- Men's Medium = sizes 6 - 8.5
- Men's Large = sizes 9- 12
- Men's XL = sizes 12.5 - 15.5
|Fabric||81% Polyester, 17% Nylon, 2% Spandex|
Style Number: FA5053
In 2002, after spending 25-plus years with a leading manufacturer of athletic socks, founder Hugh Gaither believed that there was an opportunity to create a better performance sock that took advantage of the latest breakthroughs in sock technology. As a runner and someone passionate about being active, he wanted to design a great sock that would enhance the performance of runners and other athletes. His son Joe, who was 15 at the time, came up with the Feetures! name during a brainstorming session around the dinner table, and thus a brand was launched.
Today Hugh's sons John and Joe are actively involved in the business, and together they continue to harness new technology with the goal of producing the best performance socks in the world.