FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Men's Ranger Micro Crew Midweight Cushioned Hiking Sock
No, we’re not going soft on you. But the high-loft, ultra-supple Twisted Yarn and easy-going style of Darn Tough Vermont® Men's Micro Crew Ranger Hiking Sock makes for a cushioned cruise around the village common or your local farmers market, for sure. And when it’s time to climb to higher ground, Merino Wool will keep you warm and dry long after those cotton-wearing fools’ socks have let them down.
- Merino Wool: ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all seasons
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin for fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- True Seamless™: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Light cushion density along base of foot
- Micro Crew Height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height that peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
- Sustainability: from responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities, Darn Tough Vermont® is committed to progressive, positive, growth
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 8-9.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10-12
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12.5-14.5
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont® socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||62% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex|
Style Number: 5004
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.