FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Vest
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater® Vest is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, hip-length vest that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re checking off the list.
Built from Recycled Polyester Fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and chafe. The collar and hem are trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey, and a left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||10 oz. 100% Recycled Polyester Knitted Fleece dyed with a low-impact process|
|Weight||13.9 oz. (394 g)|
Style Number: 25882