FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
Product Info Item# 100634955
Patagonia® Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket is a warm, easy-wearing fleece jacket made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
- 100% Recycled Polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth
- Full-zip jacket for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for smooth comfort on the skin
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Regular Fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Sri Lanka
|Fabric||Body: 8.7 oz. Polartec® 100% Recycled Polyester double-sided Shearling Fleece; Pocket bags: 3.5 oz. 100% Recycled Polyester warp-knit brushed mesh|
|Weight||24 oz. (680 g)|
Style Number: 22801
Built to last, ready for anything and made responsibly - Patagonia® guarantees everything they make. They know that prioritizing durability results in consuming less energy, wasting less water and creating less trash.