FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Super Dux Relaxed Fit Insulated Bib Overall
Product Info Item# 100618008
Built for work, made for play. Carhartt® Men's Big & Tall Super Dux™ Relaxed Fit Insulated Bib Overalls are named after the first line of Carhartt® outdoor gear, released in the 1930s. They're water-repellent, wind-resistant, and lined with 3M™ Thinsulate™ for warmth. The Nylon is lightweight and strong, so you move easily while hiking or just walking around.
- Super Dux™ Nylon with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Quilted lining insulated with 80g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ from the waist down
- Sherpa-lined front and back from waist up
- Seam-to-seam chap style double front construction
- Double front knee construction with bottom cleanouts that can accomodate knee pads
- Zip-to-knee leg opening with storm flaps and snap closures
- Reinforced kick panes to protect from wear and tear
- Multi-comparment bib pocket
- Secure front zipper pocket
- Two front ledge pockets for increased storage
- Hammer loop on wearer's right side
- Adjustable front elastic suspenders
- Zipper fly
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Triple stitched main seams
- Metal rivets vital at stress points
- Relaxed Fit
|Fabric||Super Dux™: 7.75 oz. Nylon with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish and Wind Fighter® technology|
|Insulation||80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ from the waist down; Sherpa-lined front and back from waist up|
Style Number: 105004
For exceptional fit, comfort, and quality, you need look no further than the Carhartt® line of workwear, jeans, and accessories. Since 1889, they have been outfitting workers from a variety of industries such as construction, farming, and manufacturing, along with outdoor enthusiasts and anyone looking for clothes that offer an exceptional value, long-lasting comfort, and rugged durability.
From coveralls to footwear to jeans to outerwear, Carhartt has you covered.