FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sitka Gear Men's Equinox Turkey Vest
Product Info Item# 100609018
This is no traditional turkey vest. Sitka developed a comfortable and efficient vest based on the movement and organizational needs of run-and-gun turkey hunting. It has ample yet minimalist storage - including magnetic-closing pockets to keep box calls, strikers and other tools.
- 75-denier brushed-face polyester woven fabric with durable water repellent finish
- Comfortable, ergonomic fit designed for run-and-gun style hunting
- Adjustable pack strap system offers customizable fit in sizes XS-XXL
- Four compression straps reduce bulk and connect to each other to secure a bird
- Removable dual-density foam seat deploys, cinches back up and stays harnessed tight to the pack when on the run
- Water-resistant molded clamshell pocket with magnetic closure keeps two pot calls dry in divided sleeves; stores three diaphragm calls in easy-access slots
- Water-resistant box call storage pocket provides a snug fit to eliminate unwanted noise
- Right- and left-side pockets store four strikers
- Versatile side pocket stores miscellaneous essentials
- Four internal mesh zippered pockets store tags and other small items
- Large zippered back pocket is hydration bladder compatible
- Removable fowl slip noose designed to carry a bird; clips onto shoulder strap
- Zippered shallow top pocket with key clip
- Open top outside pocket stores rain gear
- Two blaze orange flags on back can be deployed for safety
- Total weight: 44.5 oz.
|Fabric||75-denier brushed face polyester woven fabric|
Style Number: 600050
Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka's driving goal is to not only bridge the technology gaps that existed from a fabric, construction, and product form perspective, but to fully immerse themselves in driving new technologies and solutions for the modern outdoorsman.
At Sitka, it's more than just quality. It's a philosophy: Turning Clothing Into Gear!