FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Aurora Highrise 6-Person Tent
With a spacious standing-height design, simple setup and vibrant colors, the Aurora Highrise 6-Person adds a dose of joy to every family camping adventure. Steep sidewalls provide massive interior volume, while large rain-protected windows add ventilation and great views. Two large doors and vestibules offer easy entry and plenty of room for keeping camping essentials organized and out of the weather.
This versatile and inviting home under the stars features high-quality materials and is ideal for escaping with the whole family or simply spreading out as a couple. Aurora Highrise uses durable fabrics that meet flame-retardant standards without the use of harmful chemicals. The heavy-duty 150D polyester floor is printed with a colorful, charming pattern to keep spirits high, with Nightlight Pocket™ headlamp diffusers, multiple gear pockets, and Gatekeeper™ door clips to complete the package. And when it’s time to rejoin civilization, an oversized duffel storage bag makes packing up a breeze.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy
- Unique frame design affords steep walls for massive interior volume and standing height throughout
- Two doors and vestibules with Gatekeeper door clips offer ease of entry and plenty of storage space
- Durable fabrics and aluminum poles will last a lifetime of family adventures
- Unique and fun printed floor fabric adds character
- Large side windows with mesh and integrated rain covers for better views and excellent air ventilation
- Nightlight Pockets turn headlamp into tent lantern while removing blue light and casting even glow
- Oversized duffel storage bag, guy-out cord and stakes included
- Safer for people and the environment, using no restricted chemical substances or added chemicals for flame-resistance
- Meets CGSB-182.1 requirements
- Protected by NEMO® lifetime warranty
- Color: Atoll / Oasis
- Frame: Two 13mm aluminum poles / two 12mm aluminum poles
- Canopy fabric: 68D polyester/ No-See-Um mesh
- Fly fabric: 68D PU polyester
- Suggested use: Camping
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|150D PU polyester (1500mm)