FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Switch Multi-Configuration 2-Person Camping Tent & Shelter
Product Info Item# 100610647
Whether your adventures require a tent, a screenhouse, a sunshade, or all three, the versatile Switch™ shelter can easily transform to handle all of them. With the inner tent deployed and fly attached, it makes a very comfortable abode with near-vertical walls and copious headroom. Pop the fly off on a sunny day, and you have a perfect screen room for setting up a couple of NEMO® Moonlite™ chairs and a Moonlander™ table for sharing a cheese board. If you’re headed to the shore, ditch the inner tent and just set up the fly for UPF 50+ protection from the sun. No other tent of this size provides so many possibilities.
Switch is 100% flame-retardant chemical-free and built with durable materials so it will endure a lifetime of adventure. It includes a great array of thoughtful features such as NEMO's Gatekeeper™ door clips, Nightlight™ Pocket headlamp diffusers, convenient gear storage pockets, and an oversized duffel storage bag which makes packing up a breeze. If your lifestyle has you adventuring in different ways and different places, Switch is ready to transform your experience.
- Unique freestanding tent design offers three setup options - tent, screenhouse and sunshade; sunshade webbing straps included
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy for all three configurations
- Sleeps two
- Two doors and two vestibules with Gatekeeper door clips offer ease of entry, plenty of gear storage space and generous ventilation
- Durable and lightweight DAC Pressfit® aluminum poles
- Pole hubs simplify setup
- Nightlight Pockets turn your headlamps into tent lanterns while removing blue light and casting even glow
- Durable fabrics for lifetime of adventures
- Fire-retardant chemical-free, UPF 50+ fabrics are better for you and the planet
- Meets CGSB-182.1 requirements for flame retardancy
- Recycled Repreve® pole bag
- Oversized duffel storage bag
- Stakes and guyout cord included
- Tarp poles sold separately
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Atoll / Oasis
- Canopy fabric: No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly fabric: Polyester
- Floor fabric: 68D PU polyester
- Vestibule area: 18.5 sq. ft. + 9.2 sq. ft.
- Peak height : 57"
- Floor dimensions: 88" x 51"
- Packed dimensions: 25.5" x 8" x 8"
- Minimum weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz.
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
|8 lbs. 5 oz.||31.2 sq. ft.||DAC Pressfit aluminum||$299.95|