FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Dagger OSMO 2-Person Tent
Product Info Item# 100610646
A quintessential one-tent-wonder, Dagger OSMO™ is lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort on any adventure.
It's one of the first tents in NEMO's® iconic backpacking collection to feature their proprietary OSMO fabric with advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer and keeps you drier from start to finish. This composite fabric has 3x less stretch when wet, reducing sag and maintaining wind and rain shedding in any weather. OSMO is completely PFC- and fire-retardant chemical-free and is woven of 100% recycled yarns. With additional design features for convenience and durability, Dagger OSMO sets the standard for a balance of performance and thoughtful design.
Carrying forward the legacy features of its best-selling predecessor, Dagger OSMO includes a color-coded, DAC Featherlite® NSL hubbed pole structure for generous interior volume and a fast, intuitive setup. With two doors and two expansive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger OSMO leads its category for storage area and volume. Some new features have been added, such as the Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack which packs better and allows you to split the load with a partner, the Landing Zone™ for protected storage under the vestibule, and NEMO's Gatekeeper™ door clips which make holding the doors back a cinch. Other thoughtful features include an overhead Nightlight Pocket™ headlamp diffuser for a comfortable glow at night, gear pockets for storage of personal items, and a 100% Repreve™ pole bag that protects the poles and takes the place of unnecessary poly bags.
When your adventures require one tent to rule them all, Dagger OSMO™ delivers increased performance and versatility - and reduced impact on the planet.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on tent makes setup intuitive
- Hubbed aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL frame
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO poly-nylon ripstop fabric with 4x longer water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet
- OSMO uses 100% Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified yarns
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules
- Nightlight Pockets turn headlamp into tent lantern while removing blue light and casting even glow
- Landing Zone storage tub in vestibule protects gear from the elements
- Protected strut vents at top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it's raining
- Divvy Cub rectangular stuff sack allows you to split weight with your partner; packs efficiently in backpack
- 100% Repreve pole bag
- Stakes and guy-out cord included
- Protected by NEMO lifetime warranty
- Color: Birch Bud / Goodnight Gray
- Canopy fabric: Nylon ripstop / No-See-Um mesh
- Floor fabric: 0D OSMO ripstop
- Fly fabric: 0D OSMO ripstop
- Peak height: 42"
- Floor dimensions: 90" x 50"
- Vestibule area: 11.4 sq. ft. + 11.4 sq. ft.
- Packed dimensions: 19.5" x 6.5 x 3.5"
- Minimum weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Suggested use: Backpacking
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
|4 lbs. 2 oz.||31.3 sq. ft.||DAC Featherlite NSL||$529.95|