FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
MSR FreeLite 2-Person Ultralight Backpacking Tent
Lighten your pack without sacrificing space with the ultralight, semi-freestanding FreeLite™ 2, designed for people who want to make the most of their three-season adventures without being weighed down by their gear.
Half a pound lighter than the previous FreeLite, it still has the true rectangular floor (no foot taper like most other tents) and 39" of headroom. The micromesh tent body provides excellent ventilation (and stargazing) and has a waterproof bathtub-style floor to protect from the elements. Two no-curve tent doors keep you from having to crawl over your partner in the middle of the night, and feature zippers that are easy to use with one hand. They also zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The FreeLite’s semi-freestanding design is easy and quick to set up. Super strong DAC® NFL tent poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the weather where it belongs - outside. The cutaway rainfly saves weight and features large vestibules for storing any gear you don’t want inside. Easy in-and-out vestibule doors have StayDry™ rain gutters to keep water from dripping onto you and your gear.
- Two-person tent
- Ultra lightweight
- True rectangular floorplan
- Two no-curve tent doors and two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Interior pockets
- Overhead gear lofts
- Waterproof DuraShield-coated rainfly and floor and taped seams keep the elements outside
- Super strong, lightweight aluminum tent poles stand up to use and the elements
- Tech-friendly cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management
- Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack
- Micromesh tent body minimizes condensation, maximizes airflow, keeps out the bugs and lets in the stars on clear nights
- Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
- Includes tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
- Color: Sahara
- Floor fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane
- Rainfly fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone
- Mesh type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor dimensions: 84"L x 50"W
- Packed dimensions: 18" x 4.5"
- Peak height: 39"
- Minimum weight: 2 lbs.
- Vestibule area: 15 sq. ft.
Started as a one-man crusade to call attention to the safety and quality of climbing equipment, the company has been dedicated to developing reliable and safe outdoor products for over 30 years. Its innovative, functional, and high-quality gear is designed and manufactured, with few exceptions, right here in the good ole' US of A - Seattle, to be exact.
So pick up some MSR gear and walk confidently during your next extreme (or backyard) adventure.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price||Qty|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
|2 lbs.||29 sq. ft.||DAC NFL aluminum||$449.95|