FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Switchback Ultralight Sleeping Pad
NEMO® redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. Switchback™ features hexagonal nodes, which are molded with NEMO's dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support.
Switchback™ also leverages a metalized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, this new innovative design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
- Rectangular PE foam sleeping pad
- Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness
- More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for smaller packed size
- Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around body
- Premium dual-density Axiotomic foam offers supple layer for comfort and resilient layer for support
- Axiotomic dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion-resistance
- Metalized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to body and is protected by a durable film
- Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy set up and packing
- Use as stand-alone pad for ultralight durability and comfort; pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Sunset Orange
- Size: Regular
- Temperature rating: 20ºF to 35ºF
- Suggested use: Ultralight backpacking
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|72" x 20" x 0.9"||20" x 5.5" x 5"||14.5 oz.||$54.95|