FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Cover
This will forever end the debate about whether you can afford the extra weight of a pack cover - the medium size weighs only four ounces and packs into a tiny stuff sack.
- 30D diamond ripstop silicone-impregnated Cordura®
- Waterproof finish can't peel or wear off over time
- Siliconized Cordura is about one third the weight of traditional coated nylon
- No-seam construction making it completely waterproof
- Mini-siliconized nylon stuff sack that remains attached to the cover so it can't get lost
- Suggested use: Mountaineering, backpacking, camping, traveling
- Volume: 30 liter to 50 liter
- Dimensions: 23" x 13" x 9"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Volume: 50 liter to 70 liter
- Dimensions: 28" x 16" x 10"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Volume: 70 liter to 95 liter
- Dimensions: 32" x 17" x 12"
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
203-36 - Small / Royal BlueMore Info
204-41 - Medium / LimeMore Info
20436 - Medium / Royal BlueMore Info
20536 - Large / Royal BlueMore Info
205-41 - Large / LimeMore Info