FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Osprey Stratos 44 Liter Backpack
If you take your hiking seriously, and like to stretch your day hikes into lightweight overnights more often than not, Osprey's® Stratos 44 is for you.
The Stratos 44 is built for rugged trails, rain or shine, with serious features and a top loading design so you can easily pack up and go. It's a sustainably designed technical pack with a cloudlike carry, thanks to its highly ventilated AirSpeed® suspension system. And even when things turn stormy, your gear is covered with an included raincover.
- Sustainably made with 100% recycled materials
- Injection-molded suspension system with 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zippered access lower compartment with floating liner keeps contents organized and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front pane; perfect for pads or blankets
- Hidden vertical zipper on left side of pack accesses large pocket for additional storage
- Raincover, made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials, included
- Manufacturer's All Mighty Guarantee
- Color: Cetacean Blue
- Main fabric: bluesign approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom fabric: bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Load range: 15-30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.35"H x 14.57"W x 11.42"D
- Suggested use: Backpacking
To celebrate its 35th anniversary in 2009, Osprey launched the All Mighty Guarantee, an enhancement of a lifetime warranty that was already one of the most robust in the industry. Free of charge, the company will repair any damage or defect in its product — whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to repair the item, it will happily replace it. The All Mighty Guarantee: any product, any reason, any era.
No wonder there's such a close relationship between the words Osprey and Quality. You could say it's a lifetime commitment.
|Description||Access / Loading||Approximate volume||Average weight||Price||Qty|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
|Top||44 liters||3 lbs. 10 oz.||$230.00|