FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Garmin eTrex SE GPS Handheld Navigator
Adventure easily with this simple-to-use GPS handheld with extra battery life, wireless connectivity and multi-GNSS support - so you can enjoy exploring more.
- High-resolution transflective, monochrome 2.2" screen
- Automatic updates from Geocaching Live
- Plan trips and more when you pair with the Garmin Explore™ smart-device app
- Multi-GNSS support
- Digital compass
- USB-C interface
- Uses 2 AA batteries, sold separately
- Up to 168 hours of battery life (in standard mode), 1800 hours (in expedition mode)
- Water-resistance rating: IPX7
- Memory / history: 28 GB
- Display resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display dimensions: 1.7"H x 1.3"W; 2.16" diagonal
- Dimensions: 4"H x 2.4"W x 1.3"D
- Weight with batteries: 5.5 oz.
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap (cities only)
- Navigation routes
- Waypoints / favorites / locations: 1000
- Courses: 50
- Activities: 200
- High-sensitivity receiver
- GPS compass (while moving)
Daily Smart features:
- Smart notifications on handheld
- Point-to-point navigation
- Area calculation
- Sun and moon information
- Connections wireless connectivity: Bluetooth®
From the time its first GPS handhelds supported the Coalition forces in the Gulf War to its current reputation as a leading name in GPS innovation, Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by striving to go beyond the ordinary and offer exceptional performance not found in basic GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line, distributors in virtually every part of the world, and has sold millions of GPS receivers. The company recognizes that its long-term success is based on its commitment to support its customers after the sale and is constantly aiming to win over our new customers with its guiding principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value and service.
Garmin — we'll take you there