FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Silva Guide Compass
A mirror sighting compass should be your choice when you must determine direction over long distances.
With the mirror tilted to a 45-degree angle, you can check your direction by looking at the bezel in the mirror while sighting in the correct direction of travel. Because you won’t lift your eyes from the compass in order to look into the terrain, the direction determined with the Silva® 1-2- 3 System® becomes more accurate.
- Traditional mirror sighting compass
- Base plate map-measuring in inches and scales of 1:62.5k mile and 1:24k USGS scale.
- Red / black north-south lines in capsule bottom
- Scales and markings in clear contemporary font
- Easy navigation with Silva 1-2-3 System
- Liquid-filled compass
- Swedish steel needle with high quality magnetic features
- Luminous markings
- Use-anywhere declination scale inside capsule
- DryFlex™ rubber grip allows easy handling
- Shockproof to one meter drop on wooden floor
- Detachable safety-release lanyard
- Graduation: 360º
- Accuracy: 1º
- Suggested uses: Hunting, mountaineering, hiking, backpacking
In 1933, the three entrepreneurial Swedish orienteering brothers Björn, Alvar and Arvid Kjellström invented the first ever liquid-filled compass. Their solution was more precise and set the global standard for how navigation devices work. The SILVA® brand was born. They also set the scene for innovation in diverse outdoor sports areas when they launched their first SILVA headlamp, Zeiler, in 1935.
Presently, their main business areas are Sport, Outdoor and Professional. Within each of these areas you will find headlamps, compasses, dry bags, waterproof backpacks, hydration belts, running vests, pedometers, binoculars, professional instruments and other products.
Silva Guide Compass
|2.2" x 3.5" x 0.7"||2 oz.||2º||$24.99|