FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The Ultralight / Watertight .3 was built with the multi-sport enthusiast in mind. Bring it on any adventure where weight is a primary concern.
This kit has enough supplies to treat minor to moderate injuries during a day hike or short overnight, all packed in a lightweight DryFlex waterproof bag. The contents list is printed directly on the bag, so there's no packaging to lose and no extra material to weigh you down.
- Moleskin dressing for preventing and treating blisters
- Butterfly closure bandages and antiseptic towelettes
- Medications for pain, inflammation, allergies, bug bites, and stings
- Keep in briefcase, backpack, purse or glove compartment for unseen emergencies
- Group size: One person
- Trip duration: One to two days
- 4 bandage, adhesive, fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 bandage, adhesive, fabric, knuckle
- 2 bandage, butterfly closure
- 3 dressing, gauze, sterile, 2" x 2", pkg. / 2
- 1 moleskin, pre-cut and shaped
- 1 splinter picker / tick remover forceps
- 2 after bite wipes
- 2 antihistamine (diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 ibuprofen (200 mg), pkg. / 2
- 3 after cuts and scrapes anethestic / antiseptic wipes
- 2 alcohol swabs
- 1 tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
- 2 triple antibiotic ointment, single use
Adventure Medical Kits® is dedicated to bringing you the most innovative products to keep you safe outdoors. AMK's love of the outdoors is matched only by their drive to create products that allow customers to stay healthy on land, water, and air. They gather expertise of world authorities in wilderness medicine and survival techniques to develop and refine their products year after year.
|5.25" x 6" x 1.25"||3 oz.||Cycling & hiking & everyday||$9.49|