FREE $20 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $200 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address on order; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online 12:00AM (EST) 12/02/22 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/16/22. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $200.00 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Adventure Medical Mountain Explorer First Aid Kit
The Explorer is perfectly tailored to families or smaller groups on week-long adventures. Ideally suited for extended camping or long stretches on the trail, it’s outfitted with an abundance of first aid supplies to remedy a variety of injuries and ailments, from cuts and sprains to allergies and dehydration.
- Easy Care First Aid® System organizer pockets
- External kit map shows where supplies are located
- Semi-transparent secure pockets
- Trapezoidal bag for added room
- Group size: 1 - 4 people
- Trip duration: 1 - 7 days
Cuts & scrapes:
- 5 Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" fabric
- 5 Easy Access Bandages, knuckle fabric
- 6 antiseptic wipes
- 4 alcohol swabs
- 2 triple antibiotic ointments
Fracture / sprain:
- 1 triangular bandage
- 1 elastic bandage with hook & loop closure, 3"
- 1 Quick Guide Wilderness First Aid
- 1 CPR face shield
- 1 EMT shears, 4"
- 1 splinter picker / tick remover forceps
- 3 safety pins
- 1 duct tape, 2" x 5 yards
- 3 single use thermometers, 96ºF - 104.8ºF
- 1 pencil
- 1 accident report form
- 1 register your kit card
- 3 After Bite® sting & bite relief wipes
- 8 ibuprofen (200 mg.), tablets
- 8 acetaminophen (500 mg.), tablets
- 6 aspirin (325 mg.), tablets
- 3 antihistamine (diphenhydramine 25 mg.), tablets
- 2 diamode (loperamide HCI 2 mg.), tablets
Stop bleeding fast:
- 1 trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- 3 nitrile gloves, (pair)
Wound care / blister / burn:
- 1 wound irrigation tool, 20cc. with 18 gauge tip
- 10 wound closure strips, 1/4" x 4"
- 1 tincture of Benzoin
- 4 sterile gauze dressings, 4" x 4"
- 4 sterile gauze dressings, 2" x 2"
- 2 sterile non-adherent dressing, 3" x 4"
- 2 conforming gauze bandages, 3"
- 1 tape, 1" x 10 yards
- 14 moleskin, pre-cut and shaped pieces
- 2 cotton tip applicators
|Weight||1 lb. 6.4 oz.|
Adventure Medical Kits® is dedicated to bringing you the most innovative products to keep you safe outdoors. AMK's love of the outdoors is matched only by their drive to create products that allow customers to stay healthy on land, water, and air. They gather expertise of world authorities in wilderness medicine and survival techniques to develop and refine their products year after year.
|8-1/2" x 4" x 6-1/2"||1 lb. 6.4 oz.||Backpacking / hiking & camping||$69.99|