FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
MSR Thru-Link Hydration Reservoir Inline Water Filter
Product Info Item# 100568287
Adding minimal gear to your pack, the Thru-Link™ inline filter is the simplest solution to clean water on the go. Just click it into your hydration reservoir and you’re ready to filter as you drink and hike. Engineered for high-flow drinking, it makes it easy to stay hydrated on long day hikes and fast-paced missions.
The filter is compatible with any reservoir system, and uses both hollow fiber technology and activated carbon to provide reliable, safe and taste-free water. At camp, the Thru-Link lets you use your reservoir as a gravity system for the luxury of pump-free filtration.
- Effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Two-stage filtration - fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics and activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Engineered specifically for high-flow, easy drinking
- Rugged ultrasonic welded housing for reliable durability
- Compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market
- Used by the U.S. military for more than a decade
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow rate: 1.5 liters per minute
- Dimensions: 7.5"L x 1.6"W x 1.6"D
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA of US and imported material
Started as a one-man crusade to call attention to the safety and quality of climbing equipment, the company has been dedicated to developing reliable and safe outdoor products for over 30 years. Its innovative, functional, and high-quality gear is designed and manufactured, with few exceptions, right here in the good ole' US of A - Seattle, to be exact.
So pick up some MSR gear and walk confidently during your next extreme (or backyard) adventure.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.