FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lodge Cast Iron Cover
Iron covers have self-basting tips to allow juices to continually baste the food as it cooks.
8" cover fits:
- L5SK3 - Skillet, 8"
- L2SP3 - Serving pot, 8"
- L6SK3 - Skillet, 9"
- L8SK3 - Skillet, 10-1/4"
- L8DO3 - Dutch oven with spiral bail, 10-1/4"
- L8DOL3 - Dutch oven with loop handles, 10-1/4"
- LCC3 - Combo cooker, 10-1/4"
- L8DD3 - Double dutch oven, 10-1/4"
- L8DSK3 - Deep skillet, 10-1/4"
- L10SK3 - Skillet, 12"
- L10DO3 - Dutch oven with spiral bail, 12"
- L10DOL3 - Dutch oven with loop handles, 12"
- L10CF3 - Chicken fryer, 12"
- L12SK3 - Skillet, 13-1/4"
- L12DO3 - Dutch oven with spiral bail, 13-1/4"
Joseph Lodge created a legacy of quality that has thrived through two World Wars and the Great Depression. It's still carried on by his family today. Lodge's CEO and President are Joseph Lodges great-grandsons who continue to evolve the product line and improve manufacturing methods. While many worthy competitors have fallen by the wayside, Lodges dedication to quality, technology, and employees have helped it not only survive but flourish.
Lodge Cast Iron - 100 Years and Still Cooking...