FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Watercell X Dromedary Bag
Tough and versatile, Watercell X stores, transports and dispenses water wherever you need it.
The standard 63mm wide mouth cap and integrated welded handle make filling simple and spill-free. Dispensing water is just as easy; the multi-function low-profile cap combines flow control and includes a shower head attachment. Hang, carry and attach the Watercell X wherever your adventures take you using the welded lash points and adjustable strap.
- Flexible, abrasion-resistant laminated 400D nylon fabric
- BPA-, PVC- and taste-free food-grade TPU laminate
- Strong RF-welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to multi-function side straps when not in use
- Adjustable strap offers multiple carry, lash and drain points
- Compact, stackable and collapsible
- Compatible with industry standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- Color: Black
- 10 liter dimensions (filled): 16.5" x 11.2" x 5"
- 20 liter dimensions (filled): 20.2" x 14" x 6.2"
- Suggested use: Camping, overlanding, backpacking, paddling
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
|Description||Weight||Capacity / Volume||Price|
|6.7 oz.||10 liters||$54.95|
|11.8 oz.||20 liters||$69.95|