FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Watercell ST Dromedary Bag
A streamlined dromedary water bag storage solution for lightweight adventures, the Watercell ST is minimalist, strong and pliable. Its compact 3D shape and internal baffle design make it easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
The Watercell ST features RF welded seams and abrasion-resistant, semi-translucent TPU, providing ultimate flexibility and durability. The food-grade TPU is BPA-, PVC- and taste-free. Strategically positioned water-resistant grab handles offer carry and lashing options, while the screw top wide mouth opening and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless. The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact water storage packing
- Abrasion-resistant, semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- BPA-, PVC- and taste-free
- Low-profile fill handle for one-handed manageability
- Strong, streamlined grab handles double as lash points
- Screw top wide mouth opening; compatible with industry standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- Collapsible for easy transport and storage
- Color: Black
- 6 liter dimensions (filled): 13.75" x 9" x 4.25"
- 10 liter dimensions (filled): 16.5" x 11.25" x 5"
- Suggested use: Camping, overlanding, backpacking
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
|Description||Weight||Capacity / Volume||Price|
|5.3 oz.||6 liters||$39.95|
|6.7 oz.||10 liters||$44.95|