FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Provisions Roasted Garlic Spanish White Anchovies
Product Info Item# 100605815
Unlike the salty, fishy anchovy filets of pizza fame, Patagonia Provisions® Spanish White Anchovies are prized for their mild flavor and delicate texture. Responsibly sourced off northern Spain, these beautiful little fish have more than 800 mg. of omega-3s per serving. They're a delicious, nutritious, environmentally beneficial way to enjoy seafood.
- Sourced from thriving, well-managed populations in the Bay of Biscay, off Northern Spain
- Small-scale purse seines reduce bycatch and prevent overharvest
- Anchovies reproduce fast, making them more renewable resource than many larger fish
- Fishermen belong to centuries-old cofradias, or guilds, which share profits and encourage cooperation
- Processed, seasoned and canned by family-owned certified B Corp, also in northern Spain, that employs mostly women
- Net weight: 4.2 oz.
|Calories per serving||380|
|Total fat per serving||32g.|
So it only makes sense that they'd want to share some of their favorite food with their customers. But that’s just the beginning; they also believe there is great opportunity - and an urgent need - for positive change in the food industry. With Patagonia Provisions®, their goals are the same as with everything they do - aim to make the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, and perhaps most important, inspire solutions to the environmental crisis.