FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Aluminum Pocket Trowel
The brand new Pocket Trowel redefines the camp trowel with its collapsible, carry-anywhere design and heaps of extra features. The perfect tool for backcountry or outback travel.
- Lightweight & compact: weighs only 3.5 oz.
- Comes with its own stuff sack
- Hard anodized blade to Rockwell C 70
- Made of a super-strong, ultra light 6066 - T6 aluminum alloy
- Handle has a comfortable, full-size grip for easier and more efficient digging
- Handy hollow handle for storing useful items like toilet tissue, hand sanitizer or lighter
- Approximate length at full size: 9.75"; collapsed length: 5.5"
- Handle collapses to fit inside the shovel blade; to open push handle to full size and lock into place with a spring-loaded button lock
- Designed to support Leave No Trace practices
* Color varies - we will choose for you at time of purchase.
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.