FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
BlueWater 3mm Accessory Cord
- Standard utility cord for a multitude of uses
- Nylon sheath / nylon core
- Weight: 6.7 grams per meter
- Tensile strength: 375 lbf. 1.6 kN
- Assorted colors vary - we will choose for you at time of purchase
- Made in USA
* For your protection and the safety of all climbers, life supporting gear and all safety equipment, such as carabiners, ropes and harnesses, cannot be returned or exchanged unless under warranty. Please carefully inspect all equipment for damage or defect prior to deployment.
In 1975, BlueWater introduced the first synthetic low elongation rope for fire and industrial high-rise rescue. Synthetic nylon fiber was a radical departure from the norm of one inch manila ropes that were in use. Their UL Classified NFPA 1983/2012 edition life safety ropes have become the most widely used ropes of this type in the country and are the first choice of fire and rescue groups around the world.
In 1995, BlueWater became the first American manufacturer in the industry to obtain ISO 9000 Certification. ISO 9000 is an internationally recognized Quality Management system. It insures the highest possible quality in manufacturing and service. Constant monitoring of raw materials, component parts, and in-line processes by our fully equipped laboratory is an essential part of our ISO Program. This guarantees no deviation in the manufacturing process.
After seven consecutive generations in textile manufacturing, BlueWater is one of the industrys standards in quality and durability.
499310MM - AssortedMore Info
|3mm||375 lbf. 1.6 kN||6.7 grams per meter||$0.16|
499313 - CamoMore Info
|3mm||375 lbf. 1.6 kN||6.7 grams per meter||$0.20|