FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
SAS Survival Handbook, 3rd Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere by John 'Lofty' Wiseman
The ultimate guide to surviving anywhere has now updated with more than 100 pages of additional material, including a new chapter on urban survival.
Revised to reflect the latest in survival knowledge and technology, and covering new topics such as urban survival and terrorism, the multimillion-copy worldwide bestseller SAS Survival Handbook by John Lofty Wiseman is the definitive resource for all campers, hikers and outdoor adventurers. From basic campcraft and navigation to fear management and strategies for coping with any type of disaster, this complete course includes it all.
- Being prepared: Understanding basic survival skills, like reading weather, and preparation essentials, such as a pocket survival kit
- Making camp: Finding best location, constructing appropriate shelter, organizing camp, staying warm and creating tools
- Food: What to eat, what to avoid, where to find it and how to prepare it
- First aid: Comprehensive course in emergency / wilderness medicine, including how to maximize survival in any climate or when injured
- Disaster survival: How to react in face of natural disasters and hostile situations - and how to survive if all services and supplies are cut off
- Self-defense: Arming yourself with basic hand-to-hand combat technique
- Security: Protecting your family and property from intrusion, break-ins, and theft
- Climate and terrain: Overcoming any location, from the tropics to the poles, from the desert to the mountains and sea
- 672 pages
- Dimensions: 8.2"H x 5.3"W