FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Women's Vantage MIPS Snow Helmet
Because stoke factor is gender-blind, Smith® brought the Vantage Women's into the mix. Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd®, it simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage Women's offers the women's specific X-Static lining, as well as the Boa® 360 fit system, with a 360° halo design. Combine all this with the Smith pioneered AirEvac2™ technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage Women's delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
- Women's snow helmet
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Lightweight and low-profile Hybrid SL construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd increases airflow and improves temperature regulation and impact-resistance
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control independently controls front and rear section of venting
- 21 vents
- Adjustable Boa FS360 fit system with both forward and lateral fit adjustment
- Nanosilver performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads provide seal on stormy days (remove ear pads lighter wear and washing)
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS & polycarbonate)|
|Weight||18 oz. (Medium)|
Style Number: SPOH19VAPLLGMIPS, SPOH19VAPLMDMIPS, SPOH19VAPLSMMIPS, SPOH18VAMWLGMIPS, SPOH18VAMWMDMIPS, SPOH18VAMWSMMIPS
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.