Welcome! Explore Our Store
Our retail store in Kittery is temporarily closed.
OUR MAIN LEVEL
Apparel, Footwear & Accessories • Gifts & Collectibles • Handmade Fudge Shop
Explore a wide selection of casual apparel, accessories & outerwear from well-known outdoor clothing brands such as COLUMBIA • THE NORTH FACE • ROYAL ROBBINS • CARHARTT • PATAGONIA • SHERPA • HABITAT • SEA BREEZE • TOAD & CO • HUK • SALT LIFE • TEN TREE • LIFE IS GOOD • COTOPAXI & more.
Located directly off our main lobby, KTP has an eclectic collection of Maine-inspired gifts, souvenirs & specialty items for home & hearth, including gourmet foods made right here in Maine. Indulge in a favorite flavor of handmade fudge or nosh on some freshly roasted nuts in the center of the store.
Whether you’re replacing a well-worn pair of hikers or stepping out on the town, our footwear selection will not disappoint! Browse and try on sandals, shoes & boots from MERRELL • KEEN BIRKENSTOCK • CHIPPEWA • SPERRY • OLUKAI • DANSKO • TEVA • REEF • OBOZ • SALOMON • VANS • TIMBERLAND PRO • HOKA ONE • NEW BALANCE & many more! Our line-up is as diverse & in-depth as the brands we offer.
OUR UPPER LEVEL
Seasonal Specialty Sports & Related Apparel
KTP’s staff of avid & experienced outdoor sports enthusiasts will gladly assist in finding the proper gear for your favorite summertime activities. From kayaks, canoes, SUPs, to boogie boards, PFDs and THULE, YAKIMA or MALONE transport systems to carry it all, find it on KTP’s upper level.
Outfit yourself in specialty apparel & accessories from VINEYARD VINES • SOUTHERN TIDE • CARVE DESIGNS • O’NEIL • COSTA • MAUI JIM • RAY-BAN & many more!
Journey in comfort & style with backpacking & travel gear from COTOPAXI • YETI • EAGLE CREEK • CAMELBAK & THE NORTH FACE.
Browse our selection of backpacking and family tents, shelters & screen houses from THE NORTH FACE • PATAGONIA • NEMO • MARMOT • EUREKA • YAKIMA & GAZELLE TENTS.
And don’t forget to check out our wide selection of RUFFWEAR • PLANET DOG • KURGO & a plethora of other specialty apparel, toys, beds, & outdoor essentials for that four-legged canine companion accompanying you on your adventures!
OUR UPPER LEVEL
Shooting Sports & Related Accessories
For over 80 years, "The Post", as the locals call us, has been a hunting tradition & outdoor destination for the most extensive selection of brand-name shooting sports gear in New England. A visit to The Post BEFORE a hunt would involve stocking up on hunting supplies for the trip, while a visit AFTER the hunt would often involve acquiring gifts & souvenirs to bring home to family & friends. It's a tradition we happily continue to this day.
On our hunter acclaimed upper level, we take pride in offering a tremendous selection of New & Used FIREARMS, Stock & Hard-to-Find AMMUNITION, Riflescopes & Sports OPTICS, Equipment & Components for RELOADING, Portable & Freestanding SAFES, Sport-specific CAMO CLOTHING, Trap, Clay & Target ACCESSORIES, Compound & Recurve BOWS, Hunting & Target ARROWS, Portable & Ladder Style TREESTANDS, Folding & Fixed-Blade KNIVES, Hunting & Recreational Shooting ACCESSORIES.
OUR LOWER LEVEL
Fishing Tackle & Related Accessories
Our entire downstairs level is dedicated to all things fishing! Brand name rods, reels, combos, lines, lures, electronics & tackle accessories for lake, pond, stream, river or big water fishing--even LIVE bait! Find all the tackle gear & accessories you need to enjoy fishing year-round...winter, spring, summer & fall.
Shop our diverse, complete selection of fly fishing and fly-tying gear, including over 1,500 different sizes and patterns of flies sure to satisfy both novice and experienced fly fishers.
Browse our huge inventory of quality tackle from SHIMANO • DAIWA • OKUMA • PENN • MEGABASS • YOZURI • RAPALA • PRADCO & more! Get answers to your terminal & tackle questions, along with tips & advice from our dedicated staff of hard-core anglers.
KTP offers a series of fly tying & casting seminars as well as species-specific fishing seminars throughout the year. Visit our events section for details on all our upcoming seminars & events.
No matter the season or reason, count on our staff of fellow outdoor enthusiasts for the resources, knowledge & personal service to make your visit to Kittery and your outdoor adventures enjoyable, successful & memorable.
STORE HOURS & AMENITIES
Store Hours -
- We are temporarily closed.
Holiday Hours 2020 -
- New Year's Day, Wed, Jan 1, 2020: 10-6
- Thanksgiving Day, Thu, Nov 26, 2020: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve, Thu, Dec 24, 2020: 9-5
- Christmas Day, Fri, Dec 25, 2020: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve, Thu, Dec 31, 2020: 9-6
- New Year's Day, Fri, Jan 1, 2021: 10-6
Onsite Services Available -
- Picnic Area
- Seasonal Outdoor Eatery: Lobster Pot Menu 2019
- ATM Service
- Outside Dog Kennels: Complimentary
- Maine Hunting Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine Fishing Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine ATV & Snowmobile Registration: Resident Renewals & Non-Resident
- Maine Milfoil Sticker: Non-Resident Only
- Bike Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
- Ski Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
Order from our Retail Store -
- Phone: 888-587-6246
- Fax: 207-439-8001
- Mail: Kittery Trading Post, PO Box 904, 301 U.S. Route One, Kittery, ME 03904
- American Express, MasterCard, VISA & Discover cards accepted.
Return Policy -
- Refund form of payment - within 30 days & with sales receipt. (Id required on refunds over $75.00)
- Store credit or exchange - after 30 days or without sales receipt.
- No cash refund on Gift Cards or Credit Bonds
Customer Hold/Deposit Policy -
- Minimum 20% deposit required on items
- 30 day hold period (60 day on Firearms)
- No service/finance charges
- Store credit only on expired or cancelled holds
- Sale/advertised merchandise excluded
Methods of Payment -
- Cash or Travelers Checks
- All Major Credit Cards (American Express,VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Canadian Currency accepted at current Exchange Rates
- Personal Checks (see check policy below)
Check Policy -
- Checks must be made out to “Kittery Trading Post”.
- Driver’s license or state issued non-driver ID required.
- Physical address must be on check.
- No starter checks accepted.
There is a $20.00 Service Charge on all Returned Checks