Welcome! Explore Our Store
Kittery Trading Post is open 9am - 7pm, daily.
For more information on the additional safeguards we have implemented in our store, please visit our covid-19 updates page.
OUR MAIN LEVEL
Apparel, Footwear & Accessories • Gifts & Collectibles • Handmade Fudge Shop
Explore a wide selection of casual apparel, accessories & outerwear from well-known outdoor clothing brands such as KUHL • THE NORTH FACE • MARMOT • CARHARTT • UGG • COLUMBIA • HELLY HANSEN • ROYAL ROBBINS • ARBORWEAR • TOAD & CO • WOOLRICH • SMARTWOOL • PRANA • LIFE IS GOOD • PATAGONIA • MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR • CUDDLEDUDS & more.
Whether you’re replacing a well-worn pair of work boots or stepping out on the town, our footwear selection will not disappoint! Browse and try on boots & shoes from BOGS • SOREL • KAMIK • MERRELL • HUNTER • KEEN, CHIPPEWA • CAROLINA • RED WING • UGG • DANSKO • BORN • TAOS • DR. MARTENS • BLUNDSTONE • TOMS • VANS • CLARKS and more! Our line-up is as diverse & in-depth as the brands we offer.
Located directly off our main lobby, KTP has an eclectic collection of Maine-inspired gifts, souvenirs & specialty items for home & hearth, including gourmet foods made right here in Maine. Indulge in a favorite flavor of handmade fudge or nosh on some freshly roasted nuts in the center of the store.
OUR UPPER LEVEL
Seasonal Specialty Sports & Related Apparel
Browse a discriminating collection of active outerwear, skiwear, sportswear, thermals, hats, gloves, mittens & more from CANADA GOOSE, MOOSE KNUCKLES, PARAJUMPERS, BOGNER FIRE & ICE, M.MILLER, ARC’TERYX, ALP N ROCK, OBERMEYER, SPYDER, DALE OF NORWAY & BURTON to name a few. Showcasing traditional handcrafted artistry and modern technology, checkout our selection of ASTIS beaded mittens?—simply eye-catching in style & functional by design.
KTP’s staff of avid & experienced winter sports enthusiasts will gladly assist in your selection of alpine & Nordic skis, snowboard, boots & accessories from industry leaders such as ROSSIGNOL • STOCKLI • K2 • ATOMIC • NORDICA • BURTON • FISCHER, OAKLEY • GIRO & SEIRUS.
Step into a pair of TUBBS or MSR snowshoes for a great cardio workout or head outdoors with the kids for a fun day of sledding, skating & tubing from our inventory of winter recreational gear.
For those not-so-hearty souls looking to go south for the winter, journey in comfort & style with luggage, duffels, backpacks & daypacks from THE NORTH FACE • FJALLRAVEN • OSPREY • EAGLE CREEK & YETI. Pack your gear for the road trip in THULE • YAKIMA or MALONE transport systems.
And your four-legged best friend wants to remind you that it’s not always about you! Whether it’s a YETI dog bowl or RUFFWEAR, KURGO • CARHARTT • PLANET DOG treats, toys, beds, leashes & training accessories, keep the licks coming & tails wagging with our wide selection of pet-friendly items for your canine companion.
OUR UPPER LEVEL
Shooting Sports & Related Accessories
For over 80+ years, “The Post”, as the locals call us, has been a hunting tradition & outdoor destination for the most extensive selection of brand-name shooting sports gear in New England. A visit to The Post BEFORE a hunt would involve stocking up on hunting supplies for the trip, while a visit AFTER the hunt would often involve acquiring gifts & souvenirs to bring home to family & friends. It’s a tradition we happily continue to this day.
On our hunter acclaimed upper level, we take pride in offering a tremendous selection of New & Used FIREARMS, Stock & Hard-to-Find AMMUNITION, Riflescopes & Sports OPTICS, Equipment & Components for RELOADING, Portable & Freestanding SAFES, Sport-specific CAMO CLOTHING, Trap, Clay & Target ACCESSORIES, Compound & Recurve BOWS, Hunting & Target ARROWS, Portable & Ladder Style TREESTANDS, Folding & Fixed-Blade KNIVES, Hunting & Recreational Shooting ACCESSORIES.
OUR LOWER LEVEL
Fishing Tackle & Related Accessories
Our entire downstairs level is dedicated to all things fishing! Brand name rods, reels, combos, lines, lures, electronics & tackle accessories for lake, pond, stream, river or big water fishing--even frozen bait for saltwater fishing! Find all the tackle gear & accessories you need to enjoy fishing year-round...winter, spring, summer & fall.
Shop our diverse, complete selection of fly fishing and fly-tying gear, including over 1,500 different sizes and patterns of flies sure to satisfy both novice and experienced fly fishers.
Browse our huge inventory of quality tackle from SHIMANO • DAIWA • OKUMA • PENN • MEGABASS • YOZURI • RAPALA • PRADCO & more! Get answers to your terminal & tackle questions, along with tips & advice from our dedicated staff of hard-core anglers.
KTP offers a series of fly tying & casting seminars as well as species-specific fishing seminars throughout the year. Visit our events section for details on all our upcoming seminars & events.
No matter the season or reason, count on our staff of fellow outdoor enthusiasts for the resources, knowledge & personal service to make your visit to Kittery and your outdoor adventures enjoyable, successful & memorable.
STORE HOURS & AMENITIES
Store Hours -
- We are open 9am - 7pm, daily.
- Firearm Sales 9am - 6pm, daily.
- NH Gun Exchange Facility Hours 10am - 5pm (by appointment only)
- NH Gun Exchange Firearm Sales 9am - 4pm, daily.
Holiday Hours 2021 -
- New Year's Day, Saturday, Jan 1, 2021: 10-6
- Easter, Sun, Apr 4, 2021: 9-7
- Thanksgiving Day, Thu, Nov 25, 2021: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve, Fri, Dec 24, 2021: 9-5
- Christmas Day, Sat, Dec 25, 2021: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve, Fri, Dec 31, 2021: 9-6
- New Year's Day, Sat, Jan 1, 2022: 10-6
Onsite Services Available -
- Picnic Area
- Seasonal Outdoor Eatery: Lobster Pot (11am - 6pm, Daily) » VIEW MENU
- ATM Service
- Outside Dog Kennels: Complimentary
- Maine Hunting Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine Fishing Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine ATV & Snowmobile Registration: Resident Renewals & Non-Resident
- Maine Milfoil Sticker: Non-Resident Only
- Bike Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
- Ski Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
Order from our Retail Store -
- Phone: 888-587-6246
- Fax: 207-439-8001
- Mail: Kittery Trading Post, PO Box 904, 301 U.S. Route One, Kittery, ME 03904
- American Express, MasterCard, VISA & Discover cards accepted.
Return Policy -
- Refund form of payment - within 30 days & with sales receipt. (Id required on refunds over $75.00)
- Store credit or exchange - after 30 days or without sales receipt.
- No cash refund on Gift Cards or Credit Bonds
Customer Hold/Deposit Policy -
- Minimum 20% deposit required on items
- 30 day hold period (60 day on Firearms)
- No service/finance charges
- Store credit only on expired or cancelled holds
- Sale/advertised merchandise excluded
Methods of Payment -
- Cash or Travelers Checks
- All Major Credit Cards (American Express,VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Canadian Currency accepted at current Exchange Rates
- Personal Checks (see check policy below)
Check Policy -
- Checks must be made out to “Kittery Trading Post”.
- Driver’s license or state issued non-driver ID required.
- Physical address must be on check.
- No starter checks accepted.
There is a $20.00 Service Charge on all Returned Checks