FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Dansko Women's Kane EVA Clog
Dansko® Women's Kane is the perfect new clog! With open back styling, it is easy to slip on and off. The Kane uppers and the removable footbed are made from I'm Green carbon negative bio-based injected EVA, making it lightweight and durable, and easy to clean. The footbed is cushioned and features Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, and the channeled outsole provides durability and long-lasting wear. From weekends at home, inside and out, to trips to the market, Kane is sure to be a go-to casual clog all spring and summer long.
- Lightweight and durable injected EVA uppers; I'm Green™ carbon negative
- Biobased EVA Perforated uppers for ventilation
- Removable, EVA footbed; I'm Green™ carbon negative Biobased EVA lightweight and cushioned for shock absorption
- Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support
- Wood grain printed sole and/or Dansko exclusive prints on upper
- Channeled outsole for durability
- Recommended care: gently wipe surface dirt off with a clean damp cloth
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Dansko®'s Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
- FIT TIP: Fit may be slightly snug when stepping in. Toes should not touch the front of the clog. Heel should move up and down freely as you walk.
- Dansko® shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
- US 4.5 - 5 EU 35
- US 5.5 - 6 EU 36
- US 6.5 - 7 EU 37
- US 7.5 - 8 EU 38
- US 8.5 - 9 EU 39
- US 9.5 - 10 EU 40
- US 10.5 - 11 EU 41
- US 11.5 - 12 EU 42
- US 12.5 - 13 EU 43
|Upper||Injected EVA uppers; I'm Green™ carbon negative Biobased EVA|
|Footbed||Removable, I'm Green™ carbon negative Biobased EVA|
|Height||Heel: 2 - 2.75"|
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking traction; channeled|
|Support (shank)||Dansko Natural Arch®|
Style Number: 4145-180200, 4145-545400, 4145-870100, 4145-616100, 4145-390200
Today, Dansko sells more than just the original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats . Every style features the Dansko DNA- materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health.