FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Muck Boot Men's Outscape Low Boot
Muck® Men's Outscape Low was built to provide 100% waterproof performance and versatility for active outdoor work and exploration, no matter if the task at hand is working in the garden, in the barn or out hiking with the dog. Available in two different heights (ankle and low) for all genders, the Outscape offers easy on/off and features a Dual Density Comfort footbed with antimicrobial protection. While self-cleaning outsole lugs allow for optimal traction, a Guarden™ Rubber toe and heel provide durability for more extensive wear.
- 100% waterproof
- Shovel-ready Nylon shank for added underfoot stability when using garden tools
- Easy slip on/off
- Dual-density Comfort Footbed with Slow Recovery Foam and long-lasting cushioning
- Lightweight Cushioning Foam midsole
- Guarden™ Rubber toe and heel for more durability and extended wear
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert
- Topcover with NZYM™ for odor control and moisture management
- Self-cleaning outsole lugs for optimal traction and reliability
- Fit Tip: sizing down ½ a size for narrow feet
|Outsole||Self-cleaning, non-slip, non-marking Rubber lug traction|
|Footbed||Dual-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam|
|Toe Protection||Guarden™ Rubber|
Style Number: OSS-300 MEN, OSS-000 MEN
The MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country.