FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Danner Men's Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe
Danner® Men's Trail 2650 is an innovative trail trainer inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail. With its dual-zone Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole and supportive, reinforced heel counter, the Trail 2650 is sure to become your trusted hiking companion for spring and summer.
- Durable Leather and lightweight Textile creates an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability
- Lightweight and breathable Mesh lining for total foot comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed - three layers of varying density combined for maximum cushioning and support along with the entire footbed made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning
- Vibram® 460 outsole with self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
|Upper||Leather and Textile|
|Footbed||Triple density OrthoLite® Foam with Open Cell Polyurethane, removable|
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Support (shank)||TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
|Outsole||Vibram® 460 MegaGrip Rubber|
|Weight||24 oz. per pair|
Style Number: 61270, 61272