FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam WF Floating Fly Line
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST Plus® slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than other lines. It’s slickness, down to a science.
Tarpon, bonefish and permit, all in one day, all on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Grand Slam. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp and tarpon toads with ease.
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Tropi-Core technology
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating texture on tip section for ultimate in flotation
- Shooting texture running line delivers longer casts
- SA-ID innovative line-marking system
- TRP - Tactile Reference Point
- Welded loops
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease and turns over big saltwater flies
- Best for streamers and poppers / big dries
- For use in medium and hot climates
- Head length: 40 ft.
- Made in USA
Weight (first 30 ft.):
- WF7F: 205 grains
- WF8F: 235 grains
- WF9F: 270 grains
- WF10F: 320 grains
- WF11F: 370 grains
- WF12F: 435 grains
At Scientific Anglers, angling scientists and design team members work in partnership with fly-fishing legends to develop cutting-edge technologies and ultimate fly line designs to boost your fly-fishing experience to the extreme.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced angler, Scientific Anglers equipment is designed to give you optimum performance with every cast.