Legal Notice. These terms and conditions of use govern your use of this web site. This web site is owned and / or operated by or on behalf of KFA On-Line LLC, Kevin, Inc. d/b/a Kittery Trading Post, www.kitterytradingpost.com, www.ktp.com, kitterytradingpost.com, usaguns.com, kitterytradingpost.net, kitterytradingpost.biz, and / or ktpguns.com, all of which are collectively referred to in these terms and conditions of use as "KTP".
1. Disclaimer Liability - KTP has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL KTP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND / OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF KTP HAS BEEN NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. You agree that your use of and reliance on this web site are entirely at your own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising these terms and conditions of use.
In the event any third party asserts a claim against KTP or its affiliates or agents arising from your use of this web site, you shall indemnify and hold harmless KTP and its affiliates and agents against any damages, losses, expenses, cost, or other liabilities of any kind (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or in any way relating to such claim.
There can be no assurance that this web site and / or KTP's servers are free of viruses or other mechanisms harmful to the computer systems of users. KTP and its affiliates are not responsible or liable to any person or entity for a loss, damage, injury, or other liability arising from the information and materials contained in this web site or relating to the use of this web site.
2. Copyright Notice - Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: ©2006-2018 Kittery Trading Post. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, transmission, printing, publication, or distribution of this website or any portion thereof without KTP's permission is a violation of United States copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may only view, reproduce, print, or otherwise use this web site and its content for your personal, informational, and noncommercial use. Any authorized reproduction of this web site must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark Notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks, and / or product and logo designs shown on this web site are either the property of or used with permission by KTP, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited.
4. Links - This web site contains links to third-party web sites. KTP does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, KTP is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products, or services.
5. Privacy - We know that you are concerned about your privacy; so is KTP. To learn more, you can read KTP's Privacy & Security Policy.
6. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Maine, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site and the interpretation of these terms and conditions of use. By accessing this web site, you also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of Maine and the venue of the state and federal courts located within Maine.
7. Proposition 65 - In 1986, California voters approved an initiative to address growing concerns about exposure to certain chemicals, which requires businesses to notify Californians about significant amounts of chemicals in products. This warning appears on certain products in the form of the sticker or notice on the product for our California consumers. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.