FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Women's Full Cushion Hiker Boot Sock
There's nothing like twelve gnarly miles with an 80 lb. pack to get you thinking about a sock that delivers more in the cushioning department. Darn Tough® Vermont Women's Full Cushion Hiker Sock delivers comfort that won't quit and durability for the long haul.
- Breathable Merino wool and nylon stretch blend
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin and drys fast
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor.
- True Seamless™ construction provides a smooth, performance fit to assure there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- High density cushioning: full on comfort and performance
- Boot sock height
- Still made in Vermont
- S - fits Women's shoe sizes 4.5-7
- M - fits Women's shoe sizes 7.5-9.5
- L - fits Women's shoe sizes 10-11.5
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks it is recommended that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1908
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.