FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Men's Full Cushioned Boot Sock
Darn Tough Vermont® Men's Full Cushioned Boot Sock has high density cushioning surrounds the foot and shin for extra comfort. Naturally moisture wicking custom shrink treated Merino wool will keep your feet dry as you trek through the wilderness.
- High density cushion on foot and shin
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit
- Shrink treated Merino wool blend
- Elastic support at arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Full-cushioned leg, wide ribbed
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Recommended Sock Care: to ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough® Vermont socks, wash them in warm water on gentle cycle, inside-out; do not bleach; tumble dry low; do not dry clean
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 8 - 9.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10 - 12
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12.5 - 14.5
|Fabric||69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1405
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.