FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's Harpers Ferry Light Targeted Cushion 3/4 Crew Sock
Harpers Ferry, WV, sits at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers and is home to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC), the stewards of the Appalachian Trail (A.T.), the longest hiking-only footpath in the world. Farm to Feet collaborated with the ATC to develop of the Harpers Ferry, which features the A.T. logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. Farm to Feet® is a proud supporter of the ATC and their mission to preserve and manage the storied trail.
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter;sourced 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Seamless Toe Closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Durability Assured: reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Targeted Light Cushion: high-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock
- 3/4 Crew: slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Shoe Men's Size: 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Shoe Men's Size: 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Shoe Men's Size: 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||51% US Nylon, 45% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA Spandex|
Style Number: 2007
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.