FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's Damascus Lightweight Technical Crew Sock
Named for one of the most hiker-friendly towns anywhere along the Appalachian Trail, the Damascus is the go-to sock for serious section- and through-hikers. With our most advanced features and a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, this lightweight crew offers superior comfort and moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool that naturally resists odor-causing bacterial buildup. Targeted full-density padding provides blister protection during big-mile trips, while US-only materials and construction guarantee hard-wearing durability.
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; sourced 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Full-Density Cushioning: features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact; faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Seamless Toe Closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression Circumferential: compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured: reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Shoe Size: 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Shoe Size: 9 - 11.5
|Fabric||57% US Merino Wool, 40% US Nylon, 3% US Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 8985
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.