Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Vest
A warm, easy-wearing vest made of double-sided solid shearling, Patagonia® Men's Retro Pile Vest will layer well for Fall and Winter.
- Polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Armholes and hem with spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- Hip length
- Regular Fit
|Lining||3.5 oz. 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh|
|Fabric||11.5 oz. 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling|
|Weight||420 g (14.8 oz)|
Style Number: 22820
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.