FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Men's ABC Cushioned Boot Sock
Aliens, bears and camels: Darn Tough® Vermont named this sock after everything you’re likely to see on an un-average hike, and built it with enough cushioning to keep you cozy when the going gets weird.
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin; fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool: ultimate fiber blend for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Cushion: mid-level cushion density under foot
- Boot Height: sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth; a sturdy companion
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1964
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.