FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Pearl Izumi Women's ELITE Gel-Vent Short Finger Glove
In addition to the unique palm venting design, the popular Women's ELITE Gel-Vent Glove has the anatomic 1:1 Glove Fit and 1:1 Gel padding arrangement which is designed to work in harmony with the bony structure of your hand and relieve pressure on Median and Ulnar nerves for the ultimate in comfort, durability and ventilation.
- 1:1 Gel Glove Padding creates bridges over both Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove Fit minimizes palm bunching for superior grip comfort and handlebar feel
- Anatomic palm patterning for optimal comfort
- In-R-Cool® mesh palm lining provides optimal skin-cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire
- Easy-Off glove removal tab
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb is perforated for maximum ventilation
- Hook and loop closure
- Technology: Ice-fil®
|Fabric||Back: 80% nylon 15% polyurethane 5% spandex|
Style Number: 14241303
Pearl Izumi's Performance Engineered Fabric system combines over 60 years of engineering, testing, experience, and continuous refinement. Their fabrics are designed to meet the real-world demands of four-season cyclists and runners. The four basic fabric systems, Transfer, Thermal, Barrier, and Softshell, are intended to keep you dry and comfortable - no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
Pearl Izumi - Innovation since 1950.