FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Feetures! Men's Elite Lite Cushion No Show Sock
Get out and run with enhanced comfort and fit in Feetures!® Men's Elite Lite Cushion No Show Tab Sock.
- Patented Sock-Lock Technology to provide targeted compression where it’s needed most
- Anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas
- iWick fibers wick moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- The Perfect Toe® (no irritating toe seam)
- Medium: Fits Men's shoe size 6 - 8-1/2
- Large: Fits Men's shoe size 9 - 12
- XL: Fits Men's shoe size 12.5 - 15.5
|Fabric||96% Nylon, 4% Spandex®|
Style Number: E5004
In 2002, after spending 25-plus years with a leading manufacturer of athletic socks, founder Hugh Gaither believed that there was an opportunity to create a better performance sock that took advantage of the latest breakthroughs in sock technology. As a runner and someone passionate about being active, he wanted to design a great sock that would enhance the performance of runners and other athletes. His son Joe, who was 15 at the time, came up with the Feetures! name during a brainstorming session around the dinner table, and thus a brand was launched.
Today Hugh's sons John and Joe are actively involved in the business, and together they continue to harness new technology with the goal of producing the best performance socks in the world.