FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Quaker Boy Strike Three Diaphragm Call - 3 Pk.
Quaker Boy's® Advanced Tape Cut seals the call to the palate for better control and improved performance where you need it most.
- Three pack of turkey calls includes the Split Quad, the World Champ, and the V-Cut
- Vibrant color scheme allows for easier identification when choosing the right call for the right situation
- Split Quad has a narrow straight cut down the middle top reed
- World Champ uses four ultra lite reeds to produce a full range of turkey vocalizations
- V-Cut has four ultra-lite reeds, one set back with center
- Plastic storage case included
- Suggested user: Beginner to expert
- Made in USA
The game call industry was in its infancy when the Kirby's started. They were overwhelmed by the giant game call manufacturers of the time, but Dick realized that, "The opportunity was there, and we went for it!"
The business began with Dick and Beverly working hand-in-hand with one common goal - to provide today's sportsman with the highest quality, most user-friendly and innovative equipment ever. Quaker Boy began with just a few employees, with each serving many job functions. Eventually, Dick and Beverly outgrew the many additions on their home to accommodate the growing business. The decision was made to build a 13,400 sq. ft. facility. Further growth required Quaker Boy, Inc. to start and run a full-time woodworking shop in Bradford, PA which encompassed another 13,000 sq. ft.
Surrounding themselves with men and women of integrity that shared the same passion for the outdoors, Dick and Beverly have applied unparalleled innovation and quality to the game call market.