FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mission First Tactical Minimalist Appendix IWB Holster
Mission First Tactical's® Minimalist Holster is a low profile holster with all the performance and reliability of a full-size holster. It's for use Inside the Waistband (IWB) in the Appendix and 5:00 positions. Both right and left-hand positioning is accomplished with the removal of the claw and use of provided spacer. The claw, for right handed shooters, keeps the heel of the firearm pressed into your side minimizing its print. The famous audible click with added side retention makes each draw smooth and secure ideal for concealed carry.
The holster includes a tuckable belt clip that accommodates a 1-1.5" belt. You can also remove the clip and claw and add a static-line tether, keeping the trigger secure while using the firearm inside a night stand safe, purse, briefcase or vehicle console.
- Superior .08 Boltaron material
- Laser CAD design for perfect fit, smoother draw and less wear
- Wearable right or left-hand with use of provided spacer
- Claw to minimize printing (right handed shooters only)
- Adjustable cant 0-20 degrees
- Audible passive retention
- Tuckable 1-1.5" belt clip
- Molded, trimmed, assembled and buffed by hand
- Quality screws, rivets and attachments
- Ideal for concealed carry
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in USA
* For safety reasons you must remove the Minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
MFT designs are created, tested and approved top operators under the harshest conditions. MFT's commitment recognizes the evolution of warfare and law enforcement missions by providing equally evolutionary products to assist in successfully completing the mission. Use of advanced material, smart design and technology are the core of their products. Proudly, MFT is manufactured using a specially developed military-grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, adding the advantage of weight reduction with increased strength and durability to their products. Both development and manufacturing are accomplished entirely in the USA.