FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40mm CDS Tri-MOA Riflescope
The VX®-Freedom® 4-12x40mm delivers legendary Leupold® performance and dependability in a versatile magnification range that's ideal for mid to longer-range shots. It’s also equipped with the Leupold Custom Dial System® (CDS), which gives you a customizable ballistics solution at your fingertips. This system is easy to install and even easier to use.
Built around Leupold's Advanced Optical System, the VX-Freedom delivers tried and true light transmission, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
The VX-Freedom is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and guaranteed to get the job done every time. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Ergonomic design
- CDS to customize turret (adjustment dial) to exact ballistics and environmental conditions
- Custom dial compatible
- Lockable eyepiece
- Advanced Optical System for best in class glare reduction in harsh light, resolution and clarity
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Zero Stop system creates backstop when returning the dial back to zero
- Second focal plane
- Finger click windage adjustment
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Reticle: Tri-MOA
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective lens diameter: 40mm
- Linear FOV @ 100 yards: 21.5-10 ft.
- Elevation adjustment per revolution: 15 MOA
- Elevation dial travel limit: 14 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 80 MOA
- Parallax-free distance: 150 yards
- Main tube diameter: 1"
- Length: 12.49"
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Proprietary Leupold design
- Based off T-MOA® reticle
- Provided hash marks in 1 MOA increments
- 10 MOA of measurement in each direction
- 5 MOA hash is wider for quick reference
- Open upper half of the reticle for observation and spotting
- Not caliber specific
- Rear (second) focal plane
In 1907, a young German immigrant named Fred Leupold set up a one man shop in Portland, Oregon, repairing optics for surveying equipment. Leupold & Stevens is still family owned, but their focus has turned from away from surveying and towards helping individuals survey their own environment - with innovative, high-performance sports optics and accessories.
Today, Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their amazing optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope Leupold produces, and they're sure the results are well worth the extra effort.
Leupold - America's Optics Authority™
|Description||Elev / Wind adjustments||Eye relief||Finish||Price||Qty|
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Guam, Puerto Rico, & Canada.
|1/4 MOA||4.9-3.7"||Matte Black||$399.99|