FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sitka Gear Men's Equinox Guard Hoodie
Product Info Item# 100609019
The Sitka Gear© Men's Equinox Guard Hoodie helps prevent contact with insects in three distinct way. It has limited skin exposure, bite-reduction fabric and built in Insect Shield© protection. The hoodie is made from a Sitka-developed ultra-lightweight, breathable, tightly knit stretch fabric that helps prevent mosquito bites.
- Ultra-lightweight, breathable, tightly knit stretch fabric helps prevent against bites
- Insect Shield® repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums)
- Breathable mesh facemask deploys quickly and doesn’t obstruct vision
- Long tail is designed to be tucked into pants for maximum chigger/tick protection
- YKK® zippered chest pocket
- UPF 50+ protection; treated with Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- Pair with Equinox Guard Pant and Glove for additional head-to-toe protection from insects
- Total weight: 6.5 oz.
|Fabric||Ultra lightweight, breathable, tighly knit stretch fabric, UPF 50+ protection treated with Polygiene odor control technology|
Style Number: 50248
Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka's driving goal is to not only bridge the technology gaps that existed from a fabric, construction, and product form perspective, but to fully immerse themselves in driving new technologies and solutions for the modern outdoorsman.
At Sitka, it's more than just quality. It's a philosophy: Turning Clothing Into Gear!