FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mustang Survival Women's Callan Waterproof Jacket
Gear that's as all-season as your hunger for adventure! The Mustang Survival® Women's Callan™ Waterproof Jacket offers all the perks of the award-winning men's version, contoured and shaped to suit you and your pursuits. Removing the shoulder seams means reduced risk of water ingress. Lightweight stretch fabric with the highest waterproof and breathability, the Callan transitions seamlessly throughout your multi-weather days, and accommodates layers with ease from season to season.
Made of Mustang Survival's signature three-layer MarineSpec™ MP - meaning top of the line waterproof and breathable performance coupled with mechanical stretch, allows for unencumbered mobility. The Velcro® adjustable wrist cuffs and hem cinch cord allow you to find your perfect fit, while keeping the elements out. Tonal reflectivity across the brim and back of the alpine hood help you stay seen, even when visibility's low. It's outerwear that works great beyond land - and doesn't disappoint inshore, either!
- MarineSpec MP is Mustang Survival's lightest, most breathable four-way stretch waterproof fabric
- Contoured cut and articulation at elbow offer form, functionality, and enhanced mobility
- YKK® AquaGuard® pocket zippers keep valuables protected
- Internal chest pocket stows personal items, and keeps them dry
- Fitted style hood turns with you for full peripheral vision
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch
- YKK AquaGuard front zipper keeps moisture out
- Fully seam sealed to keep water out
- Regular fit
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 38"
- Sleeve: 30"
- Inseam: 31.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 40"
- Sleeve: 30.75"
- Inseam: 32"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 42.5"
- Sleeve: 31.5"
- Inseam: 32"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 45.5"
- Sleeve: 32"
- Inseam: 32"
Style Number: MUSMJ2950191M, MUSMJ2950191S, MUSMJ2950191XL, MUSMJ2950293L, MUSMJ2950293M, MUSMJ2950293S, MUSMJ2950293XL
Mustang Survival® - Saving Lives Since 1967! Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Waterlife Studio is a stone's throw from the water's edge. At Mustang Survival, they have been designing and manufacturing inspired technical marine solutions for water rescue professionals, military elites, and commercial/industrial mariners for over 50 years. These serious marine users demand serious marine products. At the Mustang Waterlife Studio, they continually obsess on 3 pillars to protect and enrich the lives of their users; Float, Dry, and Enhance!