FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Magpul B.A.D. AR15 / M4 Battery Assist Device Lever
Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15 / M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. (Battery Assist Device) Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15 / M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control / ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from mil-spec anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15 / M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15 / M16 manual of arms.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15 / M16 receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to trigger
- Attaches to existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil; Torx wrench included
- Mounting hardware inclluded
- Color: Black
- Made in USA
* Not compatible with 7.62x51 (308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.