Lee Auto-Prime XR Hand Priming Tool
- Trays built in flipping surface quickly rights and orients primers
- Clear, slide on cover provided for both trays
- Patented elevator pin safely isolates a single primer for priming, eliminating the primer brnad restriction on prior tools
- Use inexpensive Lee Hand Prime shell holders only
- Accepts primers from all manufacturers
- Weight: 0.90 lb.
The '70's saw the first lathe turned aluminum bullet molds along with melters and sizers. These make casting bullets easy and more precise than ever before possible. The molds are so precise that most Lee bullets do not require sizing. Toward mid-decade, the enormously popular Lee Load-All for shotgun shells was invented.
The huge following of Lee Loader users enthusiastically upgraded to new Lee presses and dies when they were introduced in the '80's. Many owners of other brands of dies and presses were easily won over because of the innovative features offered only by Lee. During this period, tens of thousands of reloaders enjoyed the speed and fun of reloading with the Lee Turret Press and the most popular of all progressive presses the Lee Pro 1000.
Lee - The Innovative Leader