Lee Pro 4 20 Lb. Lead Melting Pot
- Long life 700-watt tubular heating element assures quick melting and rapid recovery
- Micro adjustable, flow control valve adjusts instantly with a twist of the screw driver
- Front mounted low maintenance replaceable valve spout allows instant reseating with a turn of a screwdriver
- Cast at the lowest temperature that will give good fill out
- Reaches between 450 and 900 ºF
- Weight: 4.45 lbs.
The '70's saw the first lathe turned aluminum bullet molds along with melters and sizers. These make casting bullets easy and more precise than ever before possible. The molds are so precise that most Lee bullets do not require sizing. Toward mid-decade, the enormously popular Lee Load-All for shotgun shells was invented.
The huge following of Lee Loader users enthusiastically upgraded to new Lee presses and dies when they were introduced in the '80's. Many owners of other brands of dies and presses were easily won over because of the innovative features offered only by Lee. During this period, tens of thousands of reloaders enjoyed the speed and fun of reloading with the Lee Turret Press and the most popular of all progressive presses the Lee Pro 1000.
Lee - The Innovative Leader
|Description||Lead capacity||Temperature range||Wattage||Price|
|20 lbs.||450 - 900ºF||700 Watts||$99.99|